Friday, July 9, 2010

El Gitano Borracho


Are all gypsies drunks?
... well.... I can't speak for all of them but I can certainly speak for the polish gypsies that live in Madrid ..... and they are most definitely all drunks.
They are exactly like in this picture... some with black eyes... some with one black eye. Others with a ridiculously red face because all of the alcohol has cut off their circulation to their brain or something. And always hustling....
Ugh I can remember perfectly when this damn gypsy in Paris sold me a fake painting of the Eiffel tower! I know exactly what you are thinking, what an idiot how in the world do you mistake a fake painting from a real one?.... well my friends it is much harder than you have been led to believe.

The Drunk Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment